Progress Monitoring Made Simple with New Special Educators: No Fee for CKEC Member Districts; $35 for Non-Member Districts
- Presenter: Charlotte Arvin
- Target Audience: Day 2 – New Special Educator Training
- Description: Join us for this professional learning opportunity to improve your knowledge and skills in the practice of monitoring student progress. Through improved progress monitoring student learning can be accelerated and educators can make more informed instructional decisions.
**Each participant should bring an IEP they implement: preferably helped to develop.
***Each participant is asked to bring their IEP Guidance: CKEC Participant Guide from Day 1
Participant Goals include developing and implementing a progress monitoring system to:
- Collect, graph, analyze, interpret and communicate progress monitoring data
- Make instructional decisions about my students
- Demonstrate the linkage between progress monitoring and writing present levels for annual goal development .
- PGES Connections: 1b – Knowledge of Students; 2b Establishing a Culture for Learning; 3d Using Assessment in Instruction; 4b Maintaining Accurate Records
Location: CKEC Training Center