Make the Frame ‘Work’ for All Teachers! Fee: Members 100.00 per team Non members 150.00 per team
- Presenter: Danielson Group Consultant and CKEC Special Education and PGES Consultants
- Target Audience:
- July 8 – Principals that have completed TeachScape
- July 9 – Principals with a special educator from the same building.
- Note: The special educator should be evaluated by the attending principals during the 15-16 school year.
- Description: This two-day symposium will provide TPGES evaluators an opportunity to explore Kentucky’s Framework for Teaching (KYFfT) through the lens of special education.
- Day 1 (July 8) TPGES evaluators will be guided through multiple special education scenarios using the KYFfT by an experienced national trainer from the Danielson Group. Principals will learn practical information to support meaningful pre-/post-conferences, collecting evidence in a special education setting and leading effective, professional special educators.
- Day 2 (July 9), participants from Day 1 are asked to invite a special educator from their building to join them. CKEC Consultants will provide information and tools to make our Kentucky PGES work for special educators. This will include: Self-Reflection, Student Growth Goals (SGG) and Professional Growth Plans (PGP).
Location: Northeast Christian Church