CT4GC – For Existing Teams: No Fee for CKEC Member Districts; Closed to Non-Member Districts
- Presenters: Charlotte Arvin, Laura smith, Mark Helton
- Target Audience: Existing CT4GC Teachers, Existing CT4GC Coaches ,CT4GC Administrators
- Description: This session is designed for CURRENT CT4GC teams. Outcomes for participants are:
1) Apply strategies and resources for the implementation of Task Rotation. The strategy was developed by Silver, Jackson and Moirao as a means of differentiating activities and assessments by individual learning style.
2) Apply a systematic process for organizing individual student information for the purposes of co-planning. Co-teaching partners will explore a variety of co-planning templates and select one for use during the 2016-17 school year in order to facilitate cohesive instruction.
Note: Participants should have access to their unit/lesson plans (either digitally or tangibly) for this session.
- PGES Connections: 1b, 1e, 2c, 3e
Location: CKEC Training Center