ACT End of Course Workshop: No Fee for CKEC Member Districts or Non-member Districts
- Presenters: Eta Burken or Terry Ausman
- Target Audience: Secondary core content teachers who are ACT QualityCore customers and have administered ACT QualityCore end-of-course assessments in their classes, administrators and counselors
- Description: The morning session introduces participants to fundamental concepts and resources of ACT QualityCore. Presents key resources for improving curricular, instructional, and assessment practices. Helps compare ACT QualityCore Resources to participants’ current resources. The afternoon session Introduces ACT QualityCore score reports. Participants learn to access online reports, analyze the different report types, and use those reports to help improve college and career readiness for students.
- NOTE: This workshop is only relevant if the audience has their own EOC results to analyze. There is no mock data available that will make the exercises meaningful.
- PGES Connections (morning): 1A, 1D, 2B, 3D
- PGES Connections (afternoon): 1B, 3D, 4B
Location: CKEC Training Center