7-24-17 Peer to Peer Observation and Feedback PM- No Fee
Summer sessions focused on peer to peer interactions that lead to growth through the use of formative observation and feedback techniques.
Content: This opportunity builds effective peer to peer interaction through collegial conversations grounded in frameworks that define effectiveness such as:
- Kentucky Framework for Teaching
- Specialist Framework
- Five Core Propositions, National Board for Teaching Standards
Participants activate a growth mindset and engage in activities that set the foundation for productive, safe, formative conversations about instructional practices. Participants leave with knowledge and resources that facilitate the exchange of actionable feedback with a peer – helping educators continue their growth and hone accomplished teaching practices.
Who should attend?
- Educators ( teams or individuals) pursuing National Board Certification
- Educators interested in strengthening peer-to-peer professional learning processes
- Coaches/teacher leaders who facilitate peer to peer learning in schools
Educators pursuing initial or renewal certification as peer observers if required by the district Certified Evaluation Plan
Location: CKEC Training Center