11-10-17 Supporting Specially Designed Instruction through Related Services- No Fee
This interactive session will focus on collaborative IEP development and student data collection to assess and improve student function throughout the school day. Each team is required to bring a current IEP with progress and evaluation data to the workshop. Teams will explore and learn how to integrate goals and embed interventions into school routines.
Session Objectives- Participants will be able to:
- Describe the difference between discipline-specific and integrated goals
- Understand the critical nature of student data in IEP development and collaboration
- Collaboratively develop a meaningful, measurable student goal.
- List considerations for individualizing least restrictive environment and service delivery.
- Develop a practical, sustainable data collection plan.
Location: CKEC Training Center