Sharon Edwards Muscarella
- Administrative Office Services (Associates Degree) – Eastern Kentucky University
- Administrative Assistant for Fred J. Miller, in Centerville, Ohio
- Administrative Assistant for Long John Silver’s Training Department
- Payroll Supervisor for Long John Silver’s
- Para Educator at Yates Elementary School and many other parent rolls within the Fayette County School system
- I came to CKEC in 2007 as a part time assistant, and then became a full time employee in 2008
I was born and raised in Kettering, Ohio. While growing up my, father worked for General Motors. During my freshman year in high school, he was asked to move to Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain to train the Spaniards his job. My family moved to Spain and was there for three years. What a wonderful experience it was! Since then I love to travel, and one day I hope to go back to Spain to see where I lived.
I have two sons that are my pride and joy. The youngest will graduate June 2014 and he one keeps me very busy with marching band, archery, choir, and scouts!
I enjoy watching UK basketball and I’m a diehard fan! Go CATS!! I enjoy travel, watching marching band competitions (yes, I’m a band geek), spending time with my family and working on my very long bucket list!