- BA in Communications
- BA in Education
- MA in Secondary Education, English (abd – completed Doctoral Coursework in) Education Policy.
- English Teacher & Speech Coach at Bryan Station High School, Fayette County
- Office of Field Experiences at University of Kentucky
- KTIP Program Developer & trainer at the EPSB
- Graduate Assistant in Educational Policy at University of Kentucky
- Director of District Support at CKEC
Since all of my graduate research focused on answering the question, “How do teachers help each other develop professionally?” I feel very fortunate to have landed in a position where I get to do just that. Working with teachers and administrators from our twenty two member districts to provide experiences that enable them to grow is my dream job. At the end of the day, I go home and experiment with new recipes and obsess over Words With Friends. My cooking experiments are well received by my husband, Jeff, and our three kids and my four perfect grandkids.